Ocala Eye offers comprehensive and convenient optical services at each of our office locations. Our optical centers are staffed by experienced and licensed opticians dedicated to helping you find the prescription eyewear and sunglasses right for your lifestyle, your needs and your budget.
Our Optical Center has a wide selection of designer, fashion and sports frames at affordable prices. We also offer a wide variety of contacts to help improve vision without the need for framed glasses.
We are dedicated to helping your vision last a lifetime while providing you the highest level of flexibility, affordability and selection found in Marion county.
DID YOU KNOW?
According to CBS, more than 60% of U.S. adults wear glasses, contact lenses or other reading or visual aids at least on occasion.
Fashion Frame Designers
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Vera Bradley
- Sophia Loren
- Nine West
- Jimmy Choo
- Liz Claiborne
- Banana Republic
- Life is Good
- Rag and Bone
- Robert Graham
- Carolina Herrera
- Kate Spade
- Williams Brook
- Jones New York
- Marc Jacobs
- Line Art by Charmant
- Jessica McClintock
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Ted Baker
- Lucky Brand
- David Beckham
- Hugo Boss
- Wiley X
Sunglasses and Sports Eyewear Designers
- Maui Jim®
- Under Armour
Trusted and Inspired by Our Community
Designed specifically for Ocala, The Villages, and surrounding area residents, these exclusive brands and frames can’t be found anywhere else in the world.
Hand-selected to represent our community and engineered to last, each pair is built with precision craftsmanship to blend comfort with style.
At Ocala Eye Optical, we also offer a wide selection of lenses utilizing the latest technologies at every budget including:
- Hoya EX3 No-Glare lenses which aid in reducing eye strain, scratching, smudging and help with night driving
- Light, thin, durable, and scratch-resistant lens materials
- Polarized lenses to reduce blinding glare so you can see the outside world with sharper color and greater depth with 100% UV protection
- Hoya Progressive no-line lenses for improved vision at all distances
- Sports-specific eyewear
- Transitions® adaptive lenses that optimize the amount of light that reach your eyes with 100% UV protection
- Computer specialty lenses to prevent Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS)
- Blue light blocking technologies
- Myopia (Nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (Farsightedness)
- Cosmetic Alteration of Eye Color
Ocala Eye Optical is also able to offer specialty fitting of custom-made contact lenses for less common conditions such as:
- Surgical Aphakia
- Corneal Surface Disease
- Optical Error Remaining After Refractive Surgery
- Cosmetic and Functional Improvement After Surgery or Injury